Saturday, April 7, 2007

DREAMS

Hi Friends,

I am a kind of person, who loves to dream & always ready to work to achieve my dreams; and also helping others to achieve their own dreams.



My Dreams......
  • An Island
  • Personal Jet & Personal Helicopter
  • Own houses at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Srinagar, New York, Sweden, Switzerland, rome, italy, paris, london, sydney, tokyo etc.......actually mujhe hotel mein rehna achha nahi lagta.......
  • CARS: Ferrari Formula 1, Porche, Ferrari, Hyundai Accent, Honda Accord, Tata Safari, Audi, Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Lemossine etc.....
  • Bikes: Suzuki Hayabusa, Kawasaki Ninja etc......
  • AGOI: Arora Group of Industries
  • Help, Love & Care for my parents, my would be wife - Shalini, brother, bhabhi, betu (bhatija), my in laws
  • Formula 1 Racing Track
  • Helping India become World's Super Power
  • Helping Handicaps, Ladies, kids, Old people & all needy persons
  • Helping all my relatives n friends
  • To introduce Business Opportunity to as many people as I can so that they can help themselves
  • not less than CROWN AMBASSADOR.................

(and the list goes on & on).......its a never ending list........


"Dreams....are not the ones you see when you sleep but are those which will never let you sleep....till they are achieved"


"Believe in yourself, so that the world believes in you"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Site Ketan.... I hope ur dreams come true... Good Luck ..

Unknown said...

Great Ketan .. I hope ur dreams come true :) .. Good Luck..